Sometimes Disney releases certain packages with specific itineraries and it comes with an incredible price… and Disney just released the Fall Into Magic Package!
The package begins September 3rd through 8th… for a family of four,
which includes 2 adults and 2 kids (one child age 10 to 17; one child age 3 to 9), with a stay in a standard room at a moderate resort like Caribbean Beach, with a 4 day park hopper ticket… and you get one amazing itinerary:
- Sept. 3, 2018 – Disney Resort hotel arrival
- Sept. 4, 2018 – Exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot®, inspired by Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Sept. 5, 2018 – A nighttime journey aboard Kilimanjaro Safaris and an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park after park closing
- Sept. 6, 2018 – Two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Sept. 7, 2018 – Tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Sept. 8, 2018 – Disney Resort hotel check-out
All of this for right at $3,000. WHAT?
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d love to get you here.
Please note, Disney Dining Plan is not included; dates are hard set and cannot be modified; price will change with additional persons added, among other factors; offer not available for value resorts; offer is available for other moderates and most deluxe and deluxe villas; scheduled events only valid for these dates listed.
*The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited and prices available at this moment may not be available at another time. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events on September 4, 5 and 6 included with this offer. Theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only valid on September 7, 2018.