7000 Universal Drive, Orlando FL, 32819
Phone (403) 507-7000
Check in 4pm, Check out 11a
Not to be outdone on the value resort spectrum (as Disney has their All Stars), Universal knows that there are some larger families that just need a place to sleep and shower, and maybe hit the pool. So they created their very first Value category resort… and the Endless Summer Resort was born!
With it’s two sides — Surfside Inn & Suites (now open) and Dockside Inn & Suites (opening soon) — Endless Summer gives you extra affordability to your trip’s budget. The feeling here is relaxed and easy, with a cool surf vibe woven throughout.
The 750 guest rooms are made up of 360 standard rooms and 390 2-bedroom suites. The standard rooms have two queen beds (sleeps up to 4), a vanity & bathroom split, and are 313 square feet. The bedroom suites (sleeps up to 6) features a small kitchenette and dining area. The main room has two queen beds, while the second bedroom offers one queen bed (the “two bedrooms” are a separate bedroom, plus the main room with beds.)
- Beach Break Cafe – Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this casual food court offers food and drinks in a laid-back SoCal tradition, with everything from breakfast sandwiches to burritos to chicken, burgers, and salads… even power bowls and pizza! Everything is affordable, with no menu item over $12 – open 7a to 11p daily.
- The Sand Bar – A laidback poolside bar where you can quench your thirst with cocktails, frozen drinks, or other adult beverages
- Starbucks – Grab a latte, a coffee or a frap as you head to the parks!
- Pizza Deliver – Only a call away, have a fresh pizza pie delivered directly to your room. Available during limited hours.
- Pool – Enjoy a dip in the surfboard shaped pool and soak in the sunshine!
- Poolside Activities – Enjoy daily activities like ping-pong, Connect Four, and many other fun family activities. Check schedule.
- Fitness Center – You can be up in the gym working on your fitness with complementary state-of-the-art equipment
- Game Room – Test your arcade skills with classic and new video games
- Universal Studio Store – Get all of your towels, tees, toys, toiletries and anything else you may need at the store located in the hotel lobby.
NEED TO KNOW INFO
- Overnight Guest Parking
- Self-Parking: $15 plus tax per vehicle, per night
- Non-Guest Parking
- Self-Parking: $45 plus tax per vehicle per day
- No Pets permitted at this property
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public space and guestrooms
- Extra Person Charges: An additional charge of $15 per extra adult applies for more than 2 adult guests per room.
- Transportation to Parks: Take the complimentary shuttle service to parks and CityWalk