If you’ve been worried about how to get to Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios without a forever wait, there is now a solution!!
Disney has just announced “Early Morning Magic” for Hollywood Studio’s Toy Story Land, where with a separate ticket, you’ll be able to enter the Studios early and spend time in Toy Story Land, riding Toy Story Mania, Alien Swirling Saucers, and of course, Slinky Dog Dash, with little to no wait. In addition, you’ll also have a chance to get great photos with Jessie, Woody and Buzz Lightyear meet n greets!
You’ll be able to enjoy the morning magic from 730a to 845a on selected Mondays and Wednesdays
And if you think you may be hungry after all these toy shenanigans, never fear — you’ll be treated to a delicious breakfast buffet with yogurt, fruit, pastries, assorted cereals, choices of avocado toast or a cronut with fried chicken. The set up will be available at a quick service location right outside of Toy Story Land.
DATES AND PRICES
- Available September dates include: 17, 24
- Available October dates include: 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31
- Available November dates include: 7, 12, 14, 26, 28
- Available December dates include: 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19
- Tickets are $79 per adult (10 and over) and $69 per child (ages 3-9), tax not included
- Reservations can be made by contacting Disney or by reaching out to Magic on a Dollar Travel Planning
STUFF YA GOTTA KNOW
- Separate Disney’s Hollywood Studios admission is required.
- Check-in will take place at the Main Entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Guests who have purchased both regular Disney’s Hollywood Studios admission and Disney Early Morning Magic event entry will receive a wristband for identification upon check-in.
- During this special event, the only attractions available will be Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania! along with opportunities to meet Buzz, Woody and Jessie.
- Guests must be 38” or taller to experience Slinky Dog Dash and 32” or taller to experience Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Guests with a 7:30 AM reservation will begin in Toy Story Land and breakfast will be available from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM. Other reservation times may be available based on capacity.
- At approximately 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular theme park admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
- If using Walt Disney World Transportation, please confirm transportation schedules as reservation times may be outside of transportation operating hours. Please allow up to 1.5 hours to get to your destination when traveling within Walt Disney World property.
- The number of Guests admitted to these events is limited. In addition, all reservations are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
PERSONAL OPINION: I personally have done the Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom, which included The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan’s Flight, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, as well as a breakfast at Pinocchio’s Village Haus. Tickets were similarly priced. Myself and two other adults rode Mine Train 8 times in a row, walked through Peter Pan’s queue slowly, enjoying all the details, and enjoyed Winnie the Pooh’s dark ride, then had a delicious breakfast. The crowds were very, very minimal and the event was worth the money to us (at least once) and that’s with two rides we wanted to ride once, and another (Mine Train) that we wanted to ride over and over… so for this to be at Toy Story Land, with three attractions that would be experience multiple times… I’d suggest if you can swing the cost, do this at least once.
(All details, including price, character meets, attraction availability, prices and more subject to change because Disney may change their minds on stuff)