It’s a hidden paradise with just the right touches of magic… it’s Aulani, the Disney Resort and Spa located in Ko Olina, Hawai’i.
Walt Disney Imagineers worked hand in hand with local artisans and experts to create Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, inspired by the rich tradition and wonder of Hawai’i. It’s a vacation that celebrates the beauty, history and welcoming spirit of the island!
Sitting on 21 oceanfront acres along the beautiful beaches of Olina, close to the coast of O’ahu. One one side, the mountains, and on the other side, ocean waters, all close enough to Waikiki to enjoy the city, yet far enough away to avoid the crowds.
At Aulani Resort, you’ll find those beaches, along with serene lagoons, a championship golf course, shopping, dining, water sports, traditional experiences and much more.
“Aulani” (means “messenger of a chief”) opened in August 2011, and was completed with an expansion in 2013.
“Ko Olina” means “Place of Joy”… once a sacred area for Hawaiian royalty to rest and relax. which embraces the time honored traditions of the island. You’ll find those stories told through experiences like:
- Contemporary Hawaiian art and design throughout the resort
- World Class Entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and Disney Character visits (Subject to change)
- Activities and crafts, including hula and lei-making classes
- Excursions over the island, including hiking, surfing and much more.
At Aulani, you’ll see the magical features and amenities like:
- 351 hotel rooms, including 16 suites
- 481 Disney Vacation Club rooms, including 19 Grand Villas
- Laniwai – A Disney Spa
- Fitness Center
- Auntie’s Beach House Kids Club
- Pools, waterslides and much more!